I) General Information.
1. WWW.STANAKO.EU Service Operator is Business 4 Business Professional Training Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.)
2. Service gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
• By voluntarily entered information in form sheets.
• By saving cookie files in devices.
• By collecting web server logs by web host provider HOME.PL, functioning at www.home.pl
II) The information in form sheets.
1. Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. Service may furthermore save the connection settings (marking time, IP address).
3. Data are not available to third parties, other than with the consent of the user.
4. Provided data may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Provider in the register maintained by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
5. Data are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. in order to process your request, service or business contact.
6. Data can be forwarded to parties technically maintaining certain services – in particular providing information about the holder of the registered domain to entities operators of Internet domain names (especially the Research and Academic Computer Network – NASK), services that support payments or other entities with whom the operator of the Service in this field works.
III) Information about the cookie files.
1. Service uses cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the device of the Service User and are intended for use of website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they come, storage time on a device and a unique number.
3. The entity storing cookies on the Service user device and gaining access to them is the operator of the Site.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• production of statistics, that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improvement of their structure and content;
• the maintenance of the Service User’s session (after logging in), through which the user doesn’t have to retype your login and password on every page of the Website;
• determining the user profile in order to display matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. Service uses two basic types of cookies: session and persistent. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in users’ devices until logging out, leaving the website or exiting web browser. Permanent cookies are stored in the users’ device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are removed by the user.
6. Software used for web browsing (browser), usually allows to store cookies on users’ devices. Service Users can change the settings in this area. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. See the help or web browser options for details.
8. Cookies stored on users’ devices may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Service.
10. Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular by Google to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. For this it may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on the page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV) Server logs.
1. Information about some of the users behaviors are subject to logging into the server. These data are used only to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient hosting services provided.
2. Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition the following might be saved:
• the time of a request,
• the time of sending a response,
• the name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
• information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
• URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – when the service was entered via a reference link,
• information about the user’s browser,
• IP address information.
3. These figures are not associated with the individual persons viewing Service.
4. The above data are used only for the purposes of administering the server.
V) The release of the data.
1. Data are made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data for identification of the individual are available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities, in order to comply with lawful requests in the scope of the request.
VI) Cookie Files Management – how to enable or disable cookies?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies required for authentication processes, security, maintenance and user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent you from using the website.
2. To manage the cookies settings, select a browser/operating system from the list below and follow the instructions:
• Internet Explorer
• Safari (iOS)
• Windows Phone